CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Going Home.

This past week I've been preparing for our trip home.
I am so excited.
Jon and I are going to get sealed in the Orlando Temple on the tenth! And Liam is going to get blessed the next day (mother's day). It's going to be the first time Jon has been in the temple, so I am happy i get to be there to see him witness it for the first time.
We plan on going to Busch Gardens.. I just really want to ride some rollar coasters. But I'm going to miss Liam so much, I've never been away from him more than an hour.
Liam has been such a good boy lately. He is so smiley! It's so easy to get him to smile and laugh.. well he kinda laughs.. his laughing is him gasping for air. its hard to explain.

But I will definetely have some pictures up in a week or so.

1 comments:

Ellis Famiy said...

Can't wait for you guys to come. I especially can't wait to see your new little guy. His pictures are just so adorable!
Wow! What wonderful Mother's day gift.
Your family sealed for eternity and then Liam's blessing on Sunday.
What a weekend!!!
See u soon. Karen