CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Coming Home Once Again.

We are coming home!
Well, at least Liam and I are coming home. Jon has training for a month in California. I'll leave June 29th and leave Florida on July 22nd. So 3 weeks. But of course I am really sad that Jon will be away from us for that long.
Well, anyway here are some pictures I had snapped this past week.
His new toys from his Granna.


One of my birthday presents from Jon, him putting Liam to sleep.


He just started Thumbsucking.


5 comments:

Liz said...

I can't believe you'll be here in 5 days! Can't wait!!!

K-LA/FURBY said...

"i can't believe you'll be here in 5 days! can't wait!!" << who does she think she is...your mother or something?? haha. im sad that i will not be there when you are home. cause i would of def. stop by and changed the baby at least once...AT LEAST!! love you

The Smethurst Family said...

How was your flight to Florida? I hope you enjoy the time with your family. I always enjoy going home. See you when you get back.

Angie said...

that liam is such a branson! he looks just like you guys! i can't believe i didn't think so at first!

Silcock Family said...

I'm so glad I got the chance to see you when I was in Florida. Your little (big) boy is so stinkin cute and you are such a good little mommy. Cute pictures!